PUBLIC AVAILABILITY OF HAZARDOUS MATERIAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 324 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), the following information is available to the public upon request during normal working hours by the Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council’s Local Emergency Planning Committee, 421 S.W. Camden Avenue, Stuart, FL 34994.
– Hazardous Chemical Inventory (Tier Two) Forms
– Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
– Emergency Release Follow-up Reports
– Hazardous Analyses for Facilities with Extremely Hazardous Substances
– LEPC Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Plan
– How-to-Comply Information Training for First Responders
– “Are You Prepared for a Hazardous Materials Emergency?” Video and Brochure for the General Public
– Other Public Education Materials
– Your Telephone Book may contain Hazardous Materials Emergency Information that you could be asked to follow in an actual emergency
The Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council’s Local Emergency Planning Committee (Florida District 10 LEPC) serves Indian River, Martin, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie Counties. To obtain information on the above items, please contact Kathryn E. Boer at (772)221-4060, x24, email email@example.com or visit www.tcrpc.org.